LIVERMORE (KRON) – Two people were arrested for coordinating a prostitution and human trafficking ring out of several Bay Area shops, according to authorities.
Police began investigating Anna Huang, 50, and Brian Jones, 50, last year after people reported concerns that there were two massage businesses acting strangely.
As they investigated, officials found prostitution happening at the Elite Foot and Back Center on Vasco Road and Paradise City Foot and Back Center on Wright Brothers Avenue, both in Livermore.
Huang and Jones were arrested on charges of human trafficking, money laundering and tax evasion.
Police say the investigation is still active. Those with information on the suspects or the allegations are asked to contact Livermore police at (925) 371-4790.
- Senate approves rules for Trump impeachment trial
- ‘I’m fired up’: 49ers’ great Jerry Rice gearing up for Super Bowl in Miami
- Car ban on Market Street in San Francisco begins next week
- 49ers’ Dee Ford heads to Super Bowl to face former team
- Vallejo releases surveillance video showing deadly shooting involving off-duty Richmond police officer