LIVERMORE (KRON) – Two people were arrested for coordinating a prostitution and human trafficking ring out of several Bay Area shops, according to authorities.
Police began investigating Anna Huang, 50, and Brian Jones, 50, last year after people reported concerns that there were two massage businesses acting strangely.
As they investigated, officials found prostitution happening at the Elite Foot and Back Center on Vasco Road and Paradise City Foot and Back Center on Wright Brothers Avenue, both in Livermore.
Huang and Jones were arrested on charges of human trafficking, money laundering and tax evasion.
Police say the investigation is still active. Those with information on the suspects or the allegations are asked to contact Livermore police at (925) 371-4790.
- Restaurants can resume indoor dining in Contra Costa County
- Study: Moderna coronavirus vaccine appears safe, shows signs of working in older adults
- Will Trump say ‘fake news’ or ‘China’ more?: Sportsbooks offer bets for presidential debate
- Viewers’ Guide: Trump, Biden meet in Ohio for 1st debate
- Giolito dazzles, Abreu slugs White Sox past A’s in opener