MARIN, Calif. (KRON) – The Marin County Board of Supervisors on Tuesday will consider an emergency ordinance that would create new penalties such as fines for violating COVID-19 public health orders.
You can watch the meeting live starting at 9 a.m. here.
Marin is one of 58 California counties on the state’s COVID-19 watch list due to a rising number of coronavirus cases and hospitalizations.
At last check, there were 2,288 confirmed cases and 31 deaths.
- Elvis Presley’s Graceland starting virtual tours
- Feds: Some Capitol rioters planned to ‘capture and assassinate’ elected officials
- ‘It’s no longer a political party. It’s a cult’: Former lawmaker leaves Republican party
- Capitol rioters included highly trained ex-military and cops
- Horned, shirtless Capitol rioter wants pardon from Trump