MARIN COUNTY, Calif. (KRON) — Another night, another howl.
In Marin County, residents have been coming together — separately — outside of their homes to give their loudest howl.
It started in Italy and now people around the world are cheering for healthcare workers every night who are putting their lives on the line during the coronavirus pandemic.
In a dark and to some, very lonely, time, it’s a fun way to show appreciation and connect with others.
Latest News Headlines:
- Armenia, Azerbaijan vow to avoid targeting residential areas
- Louisville police officer files lawsuit against Breonna Taylor’s boyfriend
- Chase Center to serve as ballot dropoff location this weekend
- Megan Rapinoe, Sue Bird announce engagement on social media
- Bay Area native, pregnant ESPN reporter fires back at troll