SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — All across San Francisco you’ll find beautiful Victorian-style homes, many with vibrant paint jobs that have become a hallmark of the city’s architecture.
About 400 of these homes have been painted by one woman named Nita Riccardi.
She is the founder of Winning Colors Painters in San Francisco.
Riccardi’s painted some of the most iconic Victorian homes all across the city.
KRON4 caught up with her on Friday working on a project in the Haight and asked her what it is she loves about working on these old homes.
“We do it for love and we are blessed to do it here in the city — to keep painting and painting and it’s never ending,” she said.
Nita says she has plenty of work to keep her busy and in fact, there are many homes that she repaints every few years.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free news from the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- CALIFORNIA GAS TAX TO INCREASE JULY 1
- PRIDE FLAG FLIES AT STATE CAPITOL FOR FIRST TIME IN STATE HISTORY
- JIMMY BUFFET FANS GET MYSTERIOUSLY SICK IN DOMINICAN REPUBLIC
- HARVARD PULLS PARKLAND GRAD’S ADMISSION OVER RACIST COMMENTS
- BOY FIGHTS OFF INTRUDER WITH MACHETE