BRENTWOOD, Calif. (BCN) – A Mega Millions ticket purchased at a gas station in Brentwood for Tuesday’s drawing is now worth more than $2.3 million, California Lottery officials said.
The ticket bought at the Chevron station at 5591 Lone Tree Way is worth $2,390,663 after it matched all 5 numbers — 20, 32, 51, 55, and 57 — but did not match the Mega number of 4.
Because no one hit the jackpot in Tuesday’s drawing, the next drawing Friday will have a jackpot of at least $490 million, according to lottery officials.
No information about who purchased the winning ticket was immediately available.
Copyright © 2020 by Bay City News, Inc.
- Public booted from California Senate after threats
- Law enforcement agencies prepare for possible weekend demonstrations across Bay Area
- Stanford Medicine accepts patient transfers during pandemic
- Mega Millions winning numbers for Friday’s $750M jackpot
- Officials: CA on track for distributing 1 million COVID vaccine doses