SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – A memorial service will be held Monday for the late CEO of Kaiser Permanente, Bernard Tyson.
The memorial will be held this afternoon at the Chase Center.
A public viewing was held Sunday in the Oakland Rotunda.
Tyson died a week ago unexpectedly at the age of 60.
He had served as the CEO of Kaiser since 2013, becoming the first African-American to hold that position.
Latest News Headlines:
- Protest held in San Jose following death of George Floyd
- White House on lockdown as protest breaks out nearby
- Businesses in downtown Oakland board up in anticipation of protests
- Twitter says Trump, White House account violated rule against glorifying violence
- Foster City Oral Surgery Specialist offering local student free wisdom teeth removal