SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – During this World Breastfeeding Week, midwife services are now available for more people treated at Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital moving forward.
Dr. Rebecca Jackson, Chief of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproduction, talks with KRONon about the expansion.
You can watch the full segment in the video above.
Latest News Headlines:
- ‘Hero bartender’ reunites with Florida woman he saved from harassment using fake receipt
- San Jose City Council considers rezoning for flea market
- Contra Costa supervisors vote to extend eviction protections for tenants
- Victim’s aunt in Lake Merritt shooting speaks out
- Vanessa Bryant to settle lawsuit over crash that killed Kobe and Gianna