SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – During this World Breastfeeding Week, midwife services are now available for more people treated at Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital moving forward.
Dr. Rebecca Jackson, Chief of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproduction, talks with KRONon about the expansion.
You can watch the full segment in the video above.
Latest News Headlines:
- $15K trailer, equipment stolen from East Bay Boy Scout troop
- Another San Francisco restaurant abruptly closes
- Video: Brentwood Kohl’s shoplifting suspect arrested
- Lawmakers say Congress could strike deal on overall government funding this week
- Sonoma County declares emergency after 250,000 chickens, ducks euthanized