MILL VALLEY (KRON) – A Mill Valley teen is accused of attacking an Uber driver, then minutes later stabbing a 15-year-old boy.
According to police, both incidents took place near Park Elementary School on East Blithedale Avenue and Elm Avenue.
18-year-old John Rosales attacked his Uber driver in that area Saturday night.
Then minutes later, a 15-year-old was robbed and then stabbed near the elementary school.
Police linked the stabbing to Rosales.
He then turned himself in on Sunday and was charged with battery, robbery, and assault with a deadly weapon.
Latest News Headlines:
- Source: Lakers waive DeMarcus Cousins
- Dr. Phil gets star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Flying Tails: Abused Kuwait cats rescued, brought to Bay Area
- Questions from Nia Wilson murder trial jury reveal what jurors are wondering
- Greyhound to stop allowing immigration checks on buses