MILPITAS (KRON) – Milpitas police are investigating a scam involving a travel agency.
The House of Aloha Hawaii is a business based in Honolulu.
Earlier this month, a customer told police that they paid the business for travel services, but did not get the services they purchased.
Since then, officers identified 12 additional scam victims, and they believe there are more.
Milpitas police are currently working with local police in Hawaii as part of the investigation.
If you believe you are a victim of this scam or have any information that could aid in the investigation, contact the Milpitas Police Department.
Latest News Headlines:
- Search continues for missing 19-year-old last seen in Oakland
- Bullets hit main library, parking garage at SJSU
- What’s the real story on the US-Mexico border? Nexstar to launch 10-day tour
- Rodriguez, Red Sox beat Giants 5-4 to avoid sweep
- Flying Tails: Animals make trek to Bay Area from Central Valley to find a home