SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) – A hiker who was reported missing in Marin County last week was found dead on Tuesday, according to the Marin County Sheriff’s Office.
Authorities say they located the body of 56-year-old Scott Klingenmaier in the Golden Gate National Recreation Area.
Klingenmaier was reported missing on Thursday, Feb. 27, after he was last seen on Tennessee Valley Road near Oakwood Trail.
At this time, there were no details on his cause of death.
The coroner will release more information at a later time.
Authorities send their condolences to the family of Mr. Klingenmaier.
- Senate passes $1.9 trillion COVID-19 relief bill
- Do Facebook and Twitter silence conservatives?
- Firefighter recovering from COVID-19 after spending 40 days in ICU
- Biden becomes 1st executive in 4 decades to not have formal question-and-answer session
- Steak ‘n Shake replaces table service with self-serve kiosks