SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) — San Francisco fire officials say they located a missing surfer at Ocean Beach Monday evening.
Units responded to Ocean Beach and Ortega Stairwell around 5:45 p.m. following reports of 1 surfer that disappeared.
We will continue to update this story.
- Chase Center updates entry requirements for children ages 5-11
- Syracuse researchers say DOJ’s juvenile immigration case data is ‘totally unreliable,’ won’t track it anymore
- MPP reboot: Mexican families turned away at the border
- Josh Duggar trial: Duggar confessed in 2003 to molesting children, says family friend
- The least expensive homes in the Bay Area’s most expensive zip codes