A very special exhibit is attracting a lot of attention at the DeYoung Museum in San Francisco, featuring the iconic work of Claude Monet.
Some of the famed Impressionist’s most popular pieces are on display. Miriam Newcomer from the DeYoung Museum told KRON 4”s Marty Gonzalez that the exhibit took several years of planning and organization.
The exhibit includes Monet’s famous Water Lilies paintings and other works from his garden.
The exhibit “Monet: The Late Years is appearing now through May 27th at the De Young Museum in San Francisco’s Golden Gate Park.
- WHAT PARENTS, STUDENTS CAN EXPECT DURING OAKLAND TEACHER STRIKE
- MEGA-STORM COULD DAMAGE STATE 3X AS MUCH AS MAJOR QUAKE
- ‘BABY SAVINGS DAY’: WALMART OFFERS HUGE DISCOUNTS TO PARENT
- WOMAN DECAPITATED WROTE NOTE: HUSBAND WOULDN’T PAY RANSOM
- MOM GETS LIFE FOR DEATH OF BABY FOUND IN MAGGOT-INFESTED DIAPER