ALAMEDA, Calif. (KRON) – Personal care services in Alameda County can resume operations on Friday, with precautions, amid the ongoing coronavirus pandemic.
You must wear a face mask and practice social distancing.
Although some folks are happy, some are concerned that they won’t be able to provide every service outside.
There have also been concerns about employee and customer health with them outside being exposed to the elements.
Alameda County leads the Bay Area counties in coronavirus cases.
- Super Bowl LV odds: Kansas City a 3.5-point favorite
- At least 31 law enforcement officers in 12 states tied to storming of the Capitol
- Miami Heat to use COVID-19-sniffing dogs to screen fans at games
- Lawmakers threatened ahead of impeachment trial
- Old (Brady), young (Mahomes), different Super Bowl 55 awaits