CONTRA COSTA COUNTY, Calif (KRON) – Some Contra Costa County businesses will be allowed to reopen outdoors Friday.
That’s because there has been a gradual downward trend in coronavirus cases, positivity rates and hospitalizations.
Those businesses include personal care services that don’t involve close contact with the face, like nail salons and massage parlors, gyms and fitness centers, hotels, motels, and short-term rentals.
Alameda County also relaxed restrictions Friday.
- East Bay celebrates Vice President Harris taking office
- San Mateo County health officer criticizes COVID-19 vaccine rollout
- Winning numbers for Wednesday’s $730 million Powerball jackpot
- ‘Destined for great things’: Bay Area colleagues react to swearing-in of Vice President Harris
- Fight against COVID-19: What Biden will change