FAIRFIELD, Calif. (KRON) – Officials said Monday more coronavirus evacuees being quarantined at Travis Air Force Base will soon be released.
According to military officials, two groups will be released Monday – one group in the early morning and another group mid-day.
These groups include the vast majority of evacuated Diamond Princess cruise ship passengers.
In a statement, officials added that the CDC “is tracking some extensions for a small number of passengers who, for example, were spouses of those who tested positive and therefore based on contact history had to extend their quarantine.”
The CDC has yet to release any exact numbers.
- Body found in Illinois River is Jelani Day, coroner confirms
- Senate Republicans hold out on debt ceiling as shutdown looms
- Bay Area woman arrested for setting brush fire burning in Shasta County: Cal Fire
- CDC panel backs Pfizer COVID-19 booster shots for seniors
- $20,000 reward offered to stop serial highway slingshot shooter in San Jose