SAN JOSE (KRON) – More than 6,000 children will be receiving toys, books, and stocking stuffers from Sacred Heart.
It’s happening along S. 1st Street in San Jose Monday.
The goal is to distribute more than 18,000 toys for the holidays.
Sacred Heart is partnering with Bank of America and a team of volunteers to make the toy room a reality.
If you’re interested in helping, shifts are available on Christmas Eve or you can still donate new, unwrapped toys.
Sacred Heart has been hosting the annual tradition since 1964.
Latest News Headlines:
- FBI: 130 Twitter accounts removed for trying to ‘disrupt’ presidential debate conversation
- Mudslides related to fires could cause evacuations in Santa Cruz Mountains
- Statewide Flex Alert issued for Thursday
- Record turnout: 1.8 million have already voted in presidential election
- SCOTUS nominee meets with more GOP lawmakers on Capitol Hill as Democrats decline meetings