SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) - PG&E says it has activated its Operations Emergency Centers throughout the Bay Area Wednesday in order to respond to storm-related outages safely.
Officials are expecting winds to pick up in the North Bay, where outage numbers are expected to increase.
Here are the latest numbers of customers impacted across the Bay Area:
- North Bay: 1,665
- San Francisco: 35
- Peninsula: 993
- East Bay: 358
- South Bay: 5,062
- Total: 8,053
- FALLING CONCRETE SHUTS DOWN RICHMOND-SAN RAFAEL BRIDGE
- GAS LINE EXPLOSION SPARKS MASSIVE FIRE IN SAN FRANCISCO
- FDA: DEADLY CANCEL LINKED TO BREAST IMPLANTS
- VIDEO: MAN STOPS ON BUSY HWY, SHOOTS SCHOOL BUS DRIVER IN HEAD
- MAN THREW METH-FUELED 'DEATH PARTY' FOR HIS WIFE BEFORE SHE DIED
- Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Baby dies after mom's boyfriend fractures his skull on Valentine's Day
- Shooter in deadly Illinois rampage was not supposed to own a gun, police say
- 4 arrested after police chase in San Francisco
- Over 220-pounds of cocaine seized in Ventura County