A fire that broke out at a complex in Daly City Sunday evening left 13 people without a home.
Fire officials say the blaze started around 4:19 p.m. near Mission and Liebig streets.
The fire was brought under control around 5:30 p.m. and crews remained at the scene for several hours mopping up.
According to the North County Fire Authority, the fire started inside a back unit of an apartment on the second floor of the building.
A Taekwondo studio is located on the first floor with three apartment units above.
Fire Captain Mck Srivieng said it’s possible the fire was accidental, but they are still investigating the cause.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- NO JAIL FOR MOM WHO TRIED TO DROWN BABY IN MCDONALD’S TOILET
- VIDEO: NORCAL POLICE RELEASE VIDEO OF OFFICER SLAMMING WOMAN
- SF DOCTOR ACCUSED OF ISSUING FAKE VACCINE EXEMPTIONS FOR KIDS
- SONOMA COUPLE TO PAY NEARLY $600K FOR UPROOTING TREE
- POLICE INVESTIGATE 3RD THREAT AT SAN RAMON’S CAL HIGH