The man found dead in the grass on Lakeville Highway in Petaluma has been identified.
Jason Roseveare, of El Dorado County was found by CalTrans workers in Petaluma.
The workers were cutting grass along Lakeville Highway at the South McDowell Boulevard extension when they found his body.
Roseveare’s motorcycle struck a fence along the road across from Harvest Christian School.
Investigators believe the crash happened much earlier than when the 40-year-old was found.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free news from the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- WOMAN SENTENCED TO 17 YEARS FOR RAPE OF 5-MONTH-OLD GIRL
- BILL GIVING CALIFORNIA WORKERS FULL PAY FOR FAMILY LEAVE ADVANCES
- MISSING MAUI HIKER FOUND ALIVE AFTER 16 DAYS IN FOREST
- SMALL TREMORS ALONG WEST COAST COULD LEAD TO ‘BIG ONE’
- VICTIM KILLED IN HAWAII SHARK ATTACK WAS FROM GRANITE BAY