GILROY (KRON) – A mugshot has been release of the Gilroy mother who admitted to drowning her 2-year-old in a bathtub.
Marcie Montelongo was arrested Sunday morning after she called 911 about the drowning.
Police found the toddler in a bathtub filled with water.
Montelongo was arrested outside her home.
The investigation into the toddler’s death continues.
Latest News Headlines:
- Newsfeed Now: First US COVID immunizations could arrive Dec. 12; 14-hour wait at new Colo. restaurant
- Cineworld secures financial help until hoped-for reopening
- US tells GM to recall nearly 6M trucks with Takata inflators
- Over 3 million screened by TSA in weekend before Thanksgiving
- CA man is 1st Black astronaut to join extended mission on space station