SAN RAFAEL, Calif. (KRON) — The Multicultural Center of Marin is in need of volunteers to help distribute food to people in need.
The organization hosts community food distribution every Saturday in the Canal neighborhood of San Rafael.
With Christmas around the corner, they’re also looking for volunteers to donate and wrap Christmas presents that will be handed out to children.
Their goal is to collect 500 toys and wrap them up next week.
For information on how to help, click here.
- How the 3 COVID-19 vaccines compare
- San Francisco businesses see uptick in burglars using blowtorches
- Lafayette officials address concerns of pro-Trump demonstrations on highway overpass
- California to give 40% of vaccine doses to vulnerable areas
- ‘We’re not a bar’: Breweries question red tier reopening rules