SAN JOSE (KRON) — A number of people were injured when two VTA buses collided in San Jose Tuesday morning.
A VTA bus rear-ended another VTA bus at around 6:55 a.m. at the intersection of The Alameda and Julian, according to officials.
Some passengers were taken to the hospital with unknown injuries.
It’s unclear how many people were injured in the crash.
The cause of the crash is under investigation.
Line 22 and Line 522 are being rerouted in the Westbound direction due to the accident.
Line 22 and Line 522 WESTBOUND: From Santa Clara Street, buses will turn right on Stockton, left on Taylor, right on Alameda to regular route.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- NOTORIOUS CA KILLER ACCUSED OF BEHEADING, TORTURING CELLMATE
- U.S. OFFICIALS: ARMY VET’S PLAN TO BOMB NAZI RALLY IN SOCAL FOILED
- BUS DRIVER WHO PLEADED GUILTY TO RAPE OF GIRL GETS NO JAIL TIME
- VIDEO: KILLER WHALES ATTACK GRAY WHALE CALF IN MONTEREY BAY
- WATCH: GIRL HIDES TO AVOID CAR FOLLOWING HER IN VACAVILLE