SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – If you use Muni, you should expect trains to be a little more crowded on Thursday.
That’s because there will be an increase in one-car trains due to “equipment availability,” Muni officials tweeted early Thursday.
Officials said they expect “minimal impact on capacity.”
Muni usually operates two-car trains.
Latest News Headlines:
- What you need to know about Kobe Bryant’s memorial service
- NASA: Katherine Johnson, mathematician portrayed in ‘Hidden Figures,’ dies at 101
- Couple suspected of killing 3 roommates in California over rent argument
- Alcohol ads encouraging youth to drink, study says
- East Bay priest placed on leave over groping claim