Music legend Garth Brooks is the number one solo song artist in history, a mega-music star and an American legend.
On a recent swing through San Francisco, Brooks sat down with KRON4’s Vicki Liviakis for a one on one interview.
Brooks, who was visiting tech game maker Zynga, talked about his music, his muse and a game called Words With Friends.
The music star has sold more than 148 million albums since he started his career in 1989 with a self-titled debut Garth Brooks.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- OAKLAND GHOST SHIP TRIAL: WITNESS TESTIMONY BEGINS
- CONTAMINATED TAP WATER CENTER OF DEBATE BETWEEN CA LAWMAKERS
- ‘PEEPING TOM’ ARRESTED FOR SEXUALLY ASSAULTING WOMAN IN MILLBRAE
- MARVEL-THEMED LAND COMING TO DISNEY’S CALIFORNIA ADVENTURE
- 41 KILLED IN RUSSIAN PLANE CRASH LANDING