SAN JOSE (KRON) - San Jose police have caught a naked prowler who was caught on camera peeking into homes.
A resident captured surveillance video of one of the incidents and it shows the suspect getting out of a minivan, walking up to a home and looking through a window.
Authorities say the suspect, 60-year-old Mark Veregge, committed several acts of indecent exposure between February 15, 2019, and March 5, 2019.
In two incidents, Veregge knocked on the front door, looked through a window, and fled the scene.
In the third incident, Veregge was captured on video wearing a dress as he approached a residence in the 3300 block of Meadowlands Lane.
Veregge knocked on the front door, exposed himself, and fled the scene.
KRON4 reported in 2017 that Veregge— a former lecturer at Stanford and prestigious musician— was arrested for prowling.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area's Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- 3 CASES OF MEASLES CONFIRMED IN BAY AREA
- SAN JOSE MOM, TWO YOUNG SONS DEAD IN APPARENT MURDER-SUICIDE
- ARCHAEOLOGISTS FIND HIDDEN TUNNELS BELOW ALCATRAZ PRISON
- MOM RAPED, SET ON FIRE KILLS ATTACKER BY DRAGGING HIM INTO FLAMES
- SAN FRANCISCO RENT HITS NEW HIGH, MOST EXPENSIVE IN US