NAPA COUNTY, Calif. (KRON) — Napa County reported two additional cases of coronavirus Wednesday afternoon.
Napa County Public Health confirmed the two additional cases of COVID-19, bringing the total number to five in Napa County.
The patients are Napa residents and currently in isolation. Public Health staff is working on identifying anyone who came into close contact with the patients infected.
Health officials are conducting an investigation.
Napa County now has five confirmed cases, four in the city of Napa and one in St. Helena.
No additional information has been made available at this time.
Latest News Headlines:
- Trump, Dems clash on boosting mail-in voting during pandemic
- Where will the bodies go? Morgues plan as virus grows
- KRON4 Heroes: Los Gatos restaurant gives free meals to health care workers
- Gov. Newsom ‘not anticipating’ normal NFL games in the fall
- 1st confirmed COVID-19 case reported at Santa Rita Jail