NAPA COUNTY, Calif. (KRON) — Napa County reported two additional cases of coronavirus Wednesday afternoon.
Napa County Public Health confirmed the two additional cases of COVID-19, bringing the total number to five in Napa County.
The patients are Napa residents and currently in isolation. Public Health staff is working on identifying anyone who came into close contact with the patients infected.
Health officials are conducting an investigation.
Napa County now has five confirmed cases, four in the city of Napa and one in St. Helena.
No additional information has been made available at this time.
Latest News Headlines:
- Dog receives award after saving his owner’s life
- Two killed in fiery Tesla crash without anyone in the driver’s seat
- NASA’s Mars helicopter makes history-making first flight
- Oakland teen signs pro boxing contract with Mayweather Promotions
- Man killed in head-on collision by apparent drunk driver in Petaluma