NAPA (KRON) — Police in the North Bay arrested several people Tuesday afternoon after they allegedly stole thousands of dollars worth of purfume from a beauty store.
The theft occurred at an Ulta Beauty store and police say nearly $4,000 worth of perfume was stolen.
After the theft, Napa police officers spotted the suspects’ car as it was leaving the scene on Highway 29.
American Canyon police tried to pull over the suspected car — but the driver did not stop and led officers on a pursuit.
During the pursuit, police say the suspects tried to hop railroad tracks in American Canyon, but were unsuccessful.
The female suspects were eventually arrested by Napa police.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- OAKLAND GHOST SHIP TRIAL: WITNESS TESTIMONY BEGINS
- CONTAMINATED TAP WATER CENTER OF DEBATE BETWEEN CA LAWMAKERS
- ‘PEEPING TOM’ ARRESTED FOR SEXUALLY ASSAULTING WOMAN IN MILLBRAE
- MARVEL-THEMED LAND COMING TO DISNEY’S CALIFORNIA ADVENTURE
- 41 KILLED IN RUSSIAN PLANE CRASH LANDING