SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — Are you looking for a new job? You may be in luck!
FedEx announced they are hiring for more than 100 permanent full and part-time positions in the Bay Area.
The company will be hosting hiring events across the region starting Wednesday.
To apply, you must be at least 18 years old have a high school diploma or equivalent.
Below are the dates and locations of the hiring events:
|January 22, 2020||4:00 – 8:00 pm||750 Atlantic Ave., Alameda, CA 94501|
|January 28, 2020||10:00 am – 5:00 pm||234 Northgate One, San Raphael, CA 94903|
|January 29, 2020||11:00 am – 4:00 pm||10 E. Hamilton Ave., Campbell, CA 94008|
|January 29, 2020||12:00 – 5:00 pm||120 Bush Street, San Francisco, CA 94104|
|January 31, 2020||11:00 am – 3:00 pm||1909 Mt. Diablo Blvd., Walnut Creek, CA 94596|
|February 4, 2020||12:00 – 4:00 pm||1967 Market Street, San Francisco, CA 94103|
For more information on the available jobs, click here.
LATEST NEWS HEADLINES:
- CHP investigates fatal accident on Highway 101 in Redwood City
- Study: Eating a big breakfast burns more calories
- Nine dead in Turkey as 5.7 earthquake strikes western Iran
- Woman killed in San Francisco landslide remember 1 year later
- Oprah stops in San Francisco to talk wellness on 2020 Vision tour