SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) - A busy San Francisco intersection is adding a bike lane after a cyclist was killed last Friday.
30-year-old Tess Rothstein was hit and killed by a truck near Sixth and Howard Streets.
The part of Howard Street where Rothstein died did not have a protected bike lane.
So now officials will be adding physical barriers on the north side of the street.
Rothstein's death is the fourth traffic-related death on Howard Street in the past three years.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area's Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- COLLEGE CHEATING SCANDAL: ACTORS, STANFORD COACH CHARGED
- SUSPECT ARRESTED IN STABBING DEATH OF SAN JOSE MOTHER
- FACEBOOK SAYS SOME QUIZZES WERE GUISE TO HACK YOUR ACCOUNT
- TRUMP SAYS 'AIRPLANES ARE BECOMING FAR TOO COMPLEX TO FLY'
- WATCH: HUNDREDS OF TACOS RAIN DOWN ON VISITORS IN TEXAS