OAKLAND (KRON) – Foodies, get ready for a whole lot more options in the East Bay!
Jack London Square announced this week a 40,000-square-foot indoor market hall is coming in summer 2020.
Located at 55 Harrison Street along the waterfront, Oakland Assembly will be a two-story home to eateries headed by popular Bay Area chefs including Reem Assil and Preeti Mistry.
In addition to showcasing local food and beverage options, the market will have family-friendly entertainment and community events, John McEnery IV of Oakland Assembly said in a statement.
More plans for the Oakland Assembly include an indoor stage, a second-floor banquet hall and balcony, plus outdoor dining areas.
Latest News Headlines:
- Donald Trump Jr.’s girlfriend tests positive for COVID-19
- Tracking coronavirus hot spots in California
- Marin County added to California’s COVID-19 community spread watch list
- Hit-and-run driver strikes boy riding scooter in Martinez
- 2 San Quentin death row inmates die from COVID-19 complications