OAKLAND (KRON) – Foodies, get ready for a whole lot more options in the East Bay!
Jack London Square announced this week a 40,000-square-foot indoor market hall is coming in summer 2020.
Located at 55 Harrison Street along the waterfront, Oakland Assembly will be a two-story home to eateries headed by popular Bay Area chefs including Reem Assil and Preeti Mistry.
In addition to showcasing local food and beverage options, the market will have family-friendly entertainment and community events, John McEnery IV of Oakland Assembly said in a statement.
More plans for the Oakland Assembly include an indoor stage, a second-floor banquet hall and balcony, plus outdoor dining areas.
Latest News Headlines:
- Fairfield men arrested in connection to Lafayette home invasions
- Uber reports more than 3,000 sexual assaults on 2018 rides
- Teen who died in US custody unresponsive for hours
- San Francisco kids treated to holiday shopping spree, thanks to Glide Memorial, Old Navy
- Democrats say Trump impeachment charges must come swiftly