VALLEJO (KRON) – The City of Vallejo has secured money to move forward with the construction of a new homeless shelter.
Three nonprofit healthcare systems – Sutter, Kaiser, and NorthBay Healthcare – donated more than $6 million to the project.
The City of Vallejo has identified homelessness as an issue in the city and hopes this homeless shelter will help create a pathway for those people to secure permanent housing.
Latest News Headlines:
- Bay Area photographer achieves dream, shoots NBA stars
- San Francisco expecting to reopen restaurants this week
- Marin officials investigate ‘suspicious’ death at China Camp State Park
- SF restaurant owner fears closure after neighbors want parklet removed
- Golfer drowns in pond while searching for his ball at Florida country club