SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Looking for some public transportation options if you’re drinking this New Year’s Eve?
AC Transit will be free for New Year’s Eve tonight.
From 8 p.m. through 5 a.m. New Year’s Day, all fare boxes and Clipper card readers will be covered and will not accept payments.
Muni is also offering free services starting at 8 p.m. tonight through 5 a.m. Wednesday.
If you’re taking BART tonight, trains will run until 3 a.m.
Antioch and Richmond trains will skip the Embarcadero station – you’ll have to get off at Montgomery.
Dublin and Warm Springs trains into San Francisco will skip Montgomery and will stop at Embarcadero.
On New Year’s Day, BART will run on a Sunday service schedule starting at 8 a.m.
- Two killed in chain-reaction crash on I-80 in Hercules
- ‘I voted for a guy named Trump’: President casts ballot in Florida
- AMBER Alert issued for 2 girls abducted after 2 boys found dead in Kansas
- California man arrested in attacks on homeless people
- Raiders activate 4 offensive lineman from COVID-19 list