NAPA, Calif. (KRON) – Several fires burning in Napa County are threatening Napa’s oldest family winery.
In a Facebook post, Nicehlini Winery thanked Cal Fire crews, whom they called “amazing and working very hard to keep us safe.”
“Thank you to those who are working so hard to make sure we can exist for another 130 years,” the winery added.
There are three large fires burning in Napa County at this time. All three fires remain at 0% containment.
- Dash cam captures smash and grab near SF’s Lombard Street
- Dangerous winds trigger Red Flag Warning, outages
- East Bay agencies urge precautionary evacuations ahead of wind event
- Black woman shot by officer seeks justice from hospital bed
- Trump supporters, counter-protesters clash in Times Square