SAN LEANDRO (KRON) Investigators say there is no foul play suspected in the case of a body that was recovered from San Leandro Bay.
Authorities said jet skiers found the body of the victim along the Martin Luther King Jr. Regional Shoreline Saturday morning.
Oakland fire crews responding and recovered the body from the water.
Officials said they’re still working to identify the person.
Latest News Headlines:
- Novato police seek public’s help to find missing 11-year-old
- Take the confusion out of food labels
- Palo Alto couple missing since Valentine’s Day found alive
- Woman believes cold case suspect abducted her in 1989
- Search for missing Palo Alto couple now recovery mission