NORTH BAY (KRON) -- Rain is packing a punch in the North Bay with near zero visibility for drivers on Highway 101 with so much rainfall.
Roads are wet, puddles are deep and the water is adding up on the side of the road.
"More rain the better! Always! Snow packs good, all the lakes will be full,” said one customer at Friedman’s Home Improvement.
Customers were outside Friedman’s preparing for the weather.
"Our land that we are gardening on is under water right now so we are getting some things to prepare for gardening after the water soaks back in and stay warm and dry,” another customer said.
The National Weather Service is predicting flooding throughout the area, with another round of heavy rain on its way later tonight.
A big concern is the rapid rise of the Russian River and its effects downstream.
"We need the rain. The more the merrier!"
- FALLING CONCRETE SHUTS DOWN RICHMOND-SAN RAFAEL BRIDGE
- GAS LINE EXPLOSION SPARKS MASSIVE FIRE IN SAN FRANCISCO
- FDA: DEADLY CANCER LINKED TO BREAST IMPLANTS
- VIDEO: MAN STOPS ON BUSY HWY, SHOOTS SCHOOL BUS DRIVER IN HEAD
- MAN THREW METH-FUELED 'DEATH PARTY' FOR HIS WIFE BEFORE SHE DIED
- Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Baby dies after mom's boyfriend fractures his skull on Valentine's Day
- Shooter in deadly Illinois rampage was not supposed to own a gun, police say
- 4 arrested after police chase in San Francisco
- Over 220-pounds of cocaine seized in Ventura County