NOVATO, Calif. (KRON) – Police in Novato say an 11-year-old boy who had been missing since Thursday was found safe on Saturday.
Authorities thank the public for their help.
The Novato Police Department says Tejon left his home in the area of Diablo Avenue around 11 a.m. on Thursday morning.
He was last seen wearing blue jeans and a black hoodie with a ‘NASA’ logo on the chest and yellow/orange stripes down the sleeves.
Police described Tejon as 5’5″ tall and weighing about 130 pounds with black hair and brown eyes.
Officials learned Tejon may have been in Marin City with friends and that it didn’t appear to be a suspicious disappearance.
If you have any information that can help police locate Tejon, you are asked to call them at (415) 897-1122.
- How to save electricity at home and lower your utility bills
- Woman with Lupus denied vital drug being used to treat COVID-19
- Gov. Newsom signs executive order to provide relief to small businesses
- Bay Area mothers worried about giving birth during COVID-19 pandemic
- Walnut Creek Sunrise Bistro serves meals for doctors, nurses