SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – An active weather pattern is expected to continue into early December, according to the National Weather Service.
The next storm will bring widespread rain and gusty winds to the Bay Area from Saturday afternoon through Monday.
For a look at current weather conditions, click here.
Stay safe and Happy Thanksgiving!
- Oakland A’s make their move from radio to A’s Cast
- Man accused of shining blue laser at CHP plane arrested in Solano County
- Homicide investigation underway after woman’s body found in San Jose home
- AP Source: Barr tells people he might quit over Trump tweets
- California lawmakers propose new law to end ‘Pink Tax’