SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — After a short break from the rain, showers are expected to return to the Bay Area this weekend, according to the National Weather Service.
Friday and most of Saturday are expected to be dry and mild, but the wet weather will creep in late Saturday night.
The rain will continue into Sunday.
Additionally, cooler temperatures are expected by Sunday.
- Donations pour in for Colin Kaepernick’s Know Your Rights camp
- How to reduce coronavirus risks as businesses begin to reopen
- Prosecutors: 2 Buffalo police officers charged with assault
- Body camera footage shows Alameda PD handcuff black man after dancing in street
- More businesses allowed to reopen in Sonoma County