SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) — After a short break from the rain, showers are expected to return to the Bay Area this weekend, according to the National Weather Service.
Friday and most of Saturday are expected to be dry and mild, but the wet weather will creep in late Saturday night.
The rain will continue into Sunday.
Additionally, cooler temperatures are expected by Sunday.
- Senate approves rules for Trump impeachment trial
- ‘I’m fired up’: 49ers’ great Jerry Rice gearing up for Super Bowl in Miami
- Car ban on Market Street in San Francisco begins next week
- 49ers’ Dee Ford heads to Super Bowl to face former team
- Vallejo releases surveillance video showing deadly shooting involving off-duty Richmond police officer