An Oakland man was arrested Sunday in connection with a shooting at the Oceano Dunes Natural Preserve that left six people injured.
San Luis Obispo County Sheriff’s Office said that 19-year-old Francisco Orozco could face several charges of attempted murder.
The Associated Press reports shots rang out around midnight as a large crowd was gathered a the recreation area.
The victims’ conditions were not available.
Investigators have not determined a motive for the shooting.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- NOTORIOUS CA KILLER ACCUSED OF BEHEADING, TORTURING CELLMATE
- U.S. OFFICIALS: ARMY VET’S PLAN TO BOMB NAZI RALLY IN SOCAL FOILED
- BUS DRIVER WHO PLEADED GUILTY TO RAPE OF GIRL GETS NO JAIL TIME
- VIDEO: KILLER WHALES ATTACK GRAY WHALE CALF IN MONTEREY BAY
- WATCH: GIRL HIDES TO AVOID CAR FOLLOWING HER IN VACAVILLE