One man is dead after crashing his BMW in Concord.
It happened last night on State Highway 4 just east of the Port Chicago Highway Interchange.
A 35-year-old Oakland man swerved his car into an embankment, landing on train tracks.
He died at the scene.
The other driver involved was not hurt.
Lanes were closed for a few hours in the area but have since re-opened.
For live, local news, download the KRONon app. It lets you watch commercial-free news from the Bay Area’s Local News Station on multiple streaming devices.
- VIDEO: SUSPECTED ‘PEEPING TOM’ SEEN AT GIRL’S WINDOW IN CAMPBELL
- BABY DIES AFTER BEING LEFT IN HOT CAR FOR 16 HOURS
- WARRIORS PART-OWNER FINED, BANNED FROM GAMES FOR 1 YEAR
- COUPLE SAYS THEY GOT SICK AT SAME RESORT WHERE 3 AMERICANS DIED
- SHERIFF’S DEPUTY BITTEN BY SNAKE WHILE LOOKING FOR MARIJUANA GROW