VALLEJO, Calif. (KRON) — An Oakland man died in a shooting on Wednesday.
The Vallejo Police Department said they responded to a shots fired report around 1:15 a.m. at Denton Court. Police did not find anyone who was shot, but found evidence of a shooting.
According to their investigation, a 22-year-old Oakland man was shot and had been taken to the hospital in serious condition. He died about 12 hours after the shooting.
Police did not reveal any details about a possible murder suspect. The victim’s identity will be released after his family is notified.
Anyone with information is asked to contact Detective Murphy at 707-648-5430.
- Disney to update Jungle Cruise, remove ‘negative depictions’ of Indigenous people
- ‘No Hard Feelings’: Patriots fans still rooting for Brady
- Kellyanne Conway accused of tweeting topless photo of 16-year-old daughter
- Rate of guns seized at airport checkpoints jumped in 2020 despite fewer travelers
- San Diego Zoo gorillas that tested positive for COVID-19 are recovering