UPDATE (6/25/20): Oakland police say Kenise has been found safe.
OAKLAND, Calif. (BCN) – Oakland police on Wednesday asked for the public’s help in finding a missing 12-year-old girl.
Kenise Cox was last seen around 4 p.m. Tuesday, June 23, leaving her home in the 1700 block of Eighth Street. Police said she may visit places with coastal views around the Bay Area.
Oakland police have released photos of Kenise, who is described as a biracial girl who is 12 years old, 5 feet 3 inches tall, weighs about 130 pounds, and has brown hair and hazel eyes.
She was last seen wearing a black hooded sweatshirt and blue jeans.
Anyone with information about her whereabouts is asked to call the Oakland police missing persons unit at (510) 238-3641.
Copyright © 2020 by Bay City News, Inc.
- National Coffee Day: Freebies and deals from Dunkin, Krispy Kreme, Starbucks and more
- COVID-19 cases rising among US children as schools reopen
- California Academy of Sciences reopens in October
- Map: San Francisco advances to orange COVID tier, rest of Bay in red
- Gun and ammo shortage looms as hunting season approaches