OAKLAND, Calif. (KRON) — Oakland police have declared an unlawful assembly failure to disperse after a large crowd gathered in Oakland Saturday night.
Oakland police have threatened the crowd near Mandana Avenue, saying if they don’t disperse they will face possible arrest.
Police say rocks are being thrown at officer and that the crowd is using shields to assault them.
The group was previously marching northbound on Grand Avenue, blocking the roadway.
Check back for updates as this is a developing story
Latest News Headlines:
- Newsfeed Now: Third COVID vaccine begins US rollout; 7-year-old opens lemonade stand to fund brain surgery
- Deal reached: CA lawmakers push to reopen schools soon
- Wolf tracked near Yosemite park for first time in 100 years
- U.S. investigates engine fires in over 1 million Toyota RAV4s
- Biological sisters separated by adoption find each other by chance while working