OAKLAND (KRON) – Once again police in the East Bay will be stepping up enforcement on illegal sideshows this month.
This extra enforcement will include more officers, air support, and bringing in regional law enforcement partners.
Oakland police say violent, disruptive and illegal behavior will not be tolerated.
The City of Oakland says it will continue to look for long-term solutions to stop illegal sideshows.
Latest News Headlines:
- Police investigate 2 burglaries, 2 attempted burglaries in Hillsborough
- Missing Nebraska dad arrested in Bay Area after kids found dead
- American Airlines flight returns to San Jose airport after mechanical problem
- SCOTUS to take up Mississippi abortion case
- Biden announces effort to distribute more vaccines to countries in need