OAKLAND (KRON) – Once again police in the East Bay will be stepping up enforcement on illegal sideshows this month.
This extra enforcement will include more officers, air support, and bringing in regional law enforcement partners.
Oakland police say violent, disruptive and illegal behavior will not be tolerated.
The City of Oakland says it will continue to look for long-term solutions to stop illegal sideshows.
Latest News Headlines:
- BLM mural painted in downtown Oakland featuring recent graduate
- California bans singing in places of worship amid pandemic
- San Francisco police search for two stolen dogs
- Man shoots and kills dog for ‘barking excessively’
- FL Sheriff: I’ll deputize gun owners if violent protests erupt