OAKLAND, Calif. (KRON) – The City of Oakland received $36.9 million in CARES Act Funding with $5-million for renters and homeowners.
Keep Oakland Housed partnered with other nonprofit organizations to provide financial assistance to low-income renters and homeowners impacted by COVID-19.
- LIST: What is, isn’t allowed on Halloween in SF
- As COVID-19 surges in Iowa, Congress still can’t pass relief
- Record 3rd-quarter growth; 8M more in poverty
- Netflix raises subscription prices
- Walmart removes guns, ammo from floor displays amid unrest