OAKLAND, Calif. (KRON) – The Oakland Unified School District on Wednesday announced it has reached a tentative agreement with the Oakland Education Association.
“Thank you to the bargaining teams for their dedication and hard work!” officials tweeted following the news.
Oakland schools began the fall semester with distance learning just two days ago.
No other details were immediately provided.
This is a developing story. Check back for updates.
- ‘Put your money where your heart is’: Oakland adds four new ‘Flex Streets’
- No BART trains between South Hayward, Bay Fair station this weekend
- Trump’s list of possible Supreme Court nominees
- CDC issues Halloween 2020 guidelines, color-coded coronavirus risk map
- ‘Thank you for everything’: Oklahoma man battling COVID-19 texts mom before going into coma