One person is dead after a motorcycle crash on Interstate 880 early Thursday morning in San Jose, according to California Highway Patrol
The accident was first reported at 1:04 a.m. on northbound 880 just north of the Coleman Ave. off-ramp.
It is unclear how the crash happened. CHP is working to find out if another car was involved.
The person killed has not been identified.
At 1:14 a.m. CHP issued a Traffic Alert, as all lanes were shut down for investigation.
By 3:30 a.m. the scene was cleared and all lanes reopened.
Further details were not immediately made available.
Stay with KRON4 for updates.
- TENANT KIDNAPS 70-YEAR-OLD LANDLORD AFTER DISPUTE IN OAKLAND
- WOMAN KILLED IN CRASH AFTER TREE FALLS ON DANVILLE FREEWAY
- MEXICAN DRUG CARTEL LEADER ‘LA BARBIE’ GETS NEARLY 50 YEARS
- TEENAGER WARNS OTHERS AFTER BABY BROTHER DIES IN HOT CAR
- MAN SUES CVS FOR TELLING HIS WIFE ABOUT VIAGRA PRESCRIPTION