REDWOOD CITY, Calif. (KRON) — Oracle is the latest tech company to move its headquarters out of California, according to Bloomberg.
The company plans to relocate its headquarters from Redwood City, California to Austin, Texas.
The American multinational computer technology corporation sells database software and technology, cloud engineered systems and enterprise software products.
Earlier this week, Tesla CEO Elon Musk announced he moved from California to Texas to be near a new factory Tesla is building outside Austin.
And the Golden State lost another giant when Texas Governor Greg Abbott announced that Hewlett Packard Enterprises, which is currently headquartered in San Jose, is relocating to Spring, Texas.
- Alzheimer’s drug works, but is it enough?
- Tiger Woods on competing: ‘I don’t have much left in this leg’
- Warnock campaign releases ads in Vietnamese, Mandarin, Korean to mobilize AAPI voters
- San Francisco will allow police to deploy robots that kill
- What to watch as Arizona moves to certify 2022 election amid GOP pushback