REDWOOD CITY, Calif. (KRON) — Oracle is the latest tech company to move its headquarters out of California, according to Bloomberg.
The company plans to relocate its headquarters from Redwood City, California to Austin, Texas.
The American multinational computer technology corporation sells database software and technology, cloud engineered systems and enterprise software products.
Earlier this week, Tesla CEO Elon Musk announced he moved from California to Texas to be near a new factory Tesla is building outside Austin.
And the Golden State lost another giant when Texas Governor Greg Abbott announced that Hewlett Packard Enterprises, which is currently headquartered in San Jose, is relocating to Spring, Texas.
- Multiple pedestrians struck when cop car jumps sidewalk in the Bronx, police say
- Police negotiate with shooting suspect in hotel near Detroit
- Decades-old Bay Area station abruptly goes off the air Thursday
- 6 stabbed, 1 dead in attack on Las Vegas Strip
- Federal investigators indicate they have enough to charge Hunter Biden: report