ORINDA (KRON) – We’re learning new details about the house where five people were shot and killed during a Halloween party.
A complaint filed with the city back in February shows the owner advertised the house on Airbnb for large parties of up to 30 guests, charging $800 daily.
An email also showed city leaders thanking the homeowners for amending their ad so it no longer included the 30 guest-threshold.
An Orinda official says the February complaint was the last one received until a noise complaint came in about an hour before the shooting.
No arrests have yet been made.
Latest News Headlines:
- Dr. Phil gets star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Flying Tails: Abused Kuwait cats rescued, brought to Bay Area
- Questions from Nia Wilson murder trial jury reveal what jurors are wondering
- Greyhound to stop allowing immigration checks on buses
- Boy leaves puppy at shelter to protect it from abusive father