ORINDA (KRON) – We’re learning new details about the house where five people were shot and killed during a Halloween party.
A complaint filed with the city back in February shows the owner advertised the house on Airbnb for large parties of up to 30 guests, charging $800 daily.
An email also showed city leaders thanking the homeowners for amending their ad so it no longer included the 30 guest-threshold.
An Orinda official says the February complaint was the last one received until a noise complaint came in about an hour before the shooting.
No arrests have yet been made.
Latest News Headlines:
- Meghan Markle visits Robb Elementary memorial site, leaves flowers
- Lockdowns lifted at several San Diego schools after phoned-in threat
- 2 Sunnyvale elementary schools sheltered in place after possible gun threat: police
- Andy Fletcher, Depeche Mode keyboardist, dead at 60
- SF Pink Triangle will sparkle again for Pride Month